1. I can do this very strange clover-leaf-thing with my tongue. Sorry for the possibly disturbing image...yikes, my nose looks enormous!2. I have quite the knack for breaking my toes. This is especially surprising, given how graceful I am (please note that this last statement is DRIPPING with sarcasm).
3.) I really don't watch a lot of TV, but have become addicted to "Make Me A Supermodel". I can't believe that I have just admitted this.
4.) If you know me, you know that I love to bake. I make the best cookies in the world. This is not an exaggeration, or me just talking myself up. I do make the best cookies in the world. Really.
5.) I love doing anything craftsy. I adore sewing. I have fun knitting. I enjoy scrapbooking (although I rarely find the time to do it). I get a kick out of making jewelry. I LOVE to make things. I truly believe, upon seeing something in a store or craft fair, that I can do it better. I should get off my high horse.
6.) I dream of having a cute little sandwich shop/bakery.
7.) I am fairly shy, and have been in my comfortable bubble for quite a while, and so have decided within this past year, to step out of this comfort zone, and have done a few things. I have become a demonstrator for Uppercase Living (mostly to meet new people). And, I have just accepted a great opportunity and have taken a new job at Staple & Spice Market (a health food store), and will be leaving Someone's In the Kitchen, where I began working 10 years ago!
8.) I was a French major in college, and planned to minor in Russian (didn't happen). I also studied German for a year, and have learned a decent amount of Spanish on my own. I love languages, and regularly speak to my kids in French. I also read them books in French at night.
9.) My senior year in high school was bad. School wasn't bad, everything with me was bad. I was in "West Side Story" for our spring musical, which was right around prom. I was a Shark girl, and, along with the other Shark girls, thought that it would be a great idea to self-tan before the play, so we would look Puerto Rican. We looked orange. Plus, for prom, I had 2 dates. Believe it or not, that wasn't a fun time. Ugh.
10.) I find a strange satisfaction in ironing. It's very soothing and relaxing. PLUS, there really is nothing as wonderful as freshly-laundered and ironed pillowcases. I am weird.
Tag! You're it:
Amanda-my sister, the "good" sister
Amy-my sister, the "rebel" sister
?
?
?
I don't know if anyone else blogs...if you do, consider yourself tagged, and let me know!


2 comments:
bleh.....I don't think there are ten interesting things about me that people would want to know!!! I"ll think about it while WE ARE BUSY TRYING TO GET THE HOUSE ON THE MARKET!!! :)
All right, all right, it's up....I did it! <3
Post a Comment