



As promised, here are the pictures of the first 2 little dresses that I sewed for Emma. She is really proud of these dresses, and wants to show them to everyone! I am happy with how they turned out. Of course, as I was trying to take Emma's picture, Matty decided that he had to be in on the action! The purple dress with the appliqueed flower is actually a halter dress, and I think that I am going to do more in this style. The polka dot dress ties at each shoulder, and is also cute, but I really just love the halter! I have just pinned the pattern for the next dress...a red bandana-type print! Stay tuned!


3 comments:
These are just adorable. Nice work Alyssa! And the kids are really cute too!
I'm so impressed. I don't even own a sewing machine. You're my hero :-) Your kids look so much alike!
ps--do you think Amanda would would let me on to her other blog? I notice it's a private one. I like her patchwork quilt one, but I'd also love to see her kiddos!
Post a Comment